top of page

Ladies ART Evening on Thurdays

Public·5 members
Jody Sanchez
Jody Sanchez

My Home Design - Hotel Renovation MOD APK: A Unique and Challenging Game

My Home Design - Hotel Renovation Mod APK: A Fun and Creative Game for Home Design Lovers

If you are a fan of home design games, you might want to check out My Home Design - Hotel Renovation Mod APK. This is a game that allows you to unleash your creativity and design skills by renovating hotels and resorts. You can transform old and outdated hotels into modern and stylish ones, using various furniture, accessories, colors, and themes. You can also enjoy a captivating storyline that follows the adventures of a talented interior designer named Jane.

What is My Home Design - Hotel Renovation Mod APK?

The gameplay and features of My Home Design - Hotel Renovation

My Home Design - Hotel Renovation is a game that combines puzzle-solving and interior design. You have to complete match-3 levels to earn coins and stars, which you can use to buy furniture and decorations for your hotel projects. You can also unlock new rooms and locations as you progress through the game. You can choose from different styles and themes for your hotel designs, such as tropical, rustic, industrial, or Scandinavian. You can also customize your own avatar and interact with other characters in the game.

my home design hotel renovation mod apk

The benefits of using the mod APK version

The mod APK version of My Home Design - Hotel Renovation is a modified version of the original game that gives you some advantages. For example, you can get unlimited money and stars, which means you can buy any furniture or decoration you want without worrying about the cost. You can also skip the ads and enjoy a smoother gaming experience. The mod APK version is free to download and easy to install on your Android device.

How to download and install My Home Design - Hotel Renovation Mod APK?

The steps to download and install the mod APK file

To download and install My Home Design - Hotel Renovation Mod APK, you need to follow these steps:

• Go to a reliable website that offers the mod APK file for My Home Design - Hotel Renovation. For example, you can visit this link.

• Click on the download button and wait for the file to be downloaded on your device.

• Go to your device settings and enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.

• Locate the downloaded mod APK file in your file manager and tap on it to start the installation process.

• Follow the instructions on the screen and wait for the installation to be completed.